More
    HomeForeign

    Foreign

    Osimhen reveals conversation with Conte before leaving Napoli for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has confirmed that he rejected the chance to stay at Napoli after speaking with manager Antonio Conte. Speaking with Gazzello dello Sport, Osimhen insisted that Conte asked him to stay. He was addressing reports that had claimed Conte did not want him...

    Osimhen reveals top club he wanted to join before signing for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray attacker, Victor Osimhen, has disclosed that he initially hoped to sign with Juventus before ultimately joining the Turkish Super Lig champions. In an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, the Nigerian international reflected on his desire to join the ‘top’ Serie A club but noted...
    spot_img

    Keep exploring

    Cuba ready to fall after capture of Venezuela’s Maduro – Trump

    President Donald Trump has said Cuba is “ready to fall” following the capture of...

    Again, US intercepts oil tanker near Venezuela for second time in two weeks

    The United States “apprehended” an oil tanker off the coast of Venezuela on Saturday,...

    Catholic patriarch delivers Christmas Mass in war-ravaged Gaza

    The most senior Catholic cleric in the Holy Land has urged Palestinians not only...

    Democrats accuse Trump of blocking full release of Epstein Files

    Allegations of a renewed cover-up over the Jeffrey Epstein files intensified on Sunday as...

    Tinubu rallies ECOWAS unity against terrorism, coups

    President Bola Tinubu has emphasised the need for a united front and collective action...

    Gunmen kill 11 at Jewish festival in Australia

    Two gunmen shot and killed 11 people and wounded many others at Sydney’s Bondi...

    Police hunt gunman who killed two at US varsity

    Hundreds of police officers hunted on Sunday for a gunman who killed two people...

    Seven killed in drone strike on Sudan hospital

    A drone strike Sunday on an army hospital in the besieged southern Sudan city...

    Qatar rejects claims it funds Hamas, says it won’t pay for war destruction

    Qatar’s prime minister has dismissed allegations that Doha finances Hamas, insisting the country’s support...

    Sudan drone strikes on kindergarten kill children, dozens

    A series of drone strikes on the army-controlled town of Kalogi in Sudan’s South...

    Benin coup attempt foiled as ECOWAS backs government

    Benin’s Interior Minister Alassane Seidou says a coup attempt announced earlier on Sunday has...

    India nightclub fire kills 25 as officials probe safety lapses

    A fire that swept through a popular nightclub in India's Goa Arpora village shortly...

    Latest articles

    Osimhen reveals conversation with Conte before leaving Napoli for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has confirmed that he rejected the chance to stay at...

    Osimhen reveals top club he wanted to join before signing for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray attacker, Victor Osimhen, has disclosed that he initially hoped to sign with Juventus...

    Lawyer fires back at Davido over social media harassment after custody case

    Fresh controversy has emerged in the ongoing custody dispute involving Afrobeats star, Davido and...

    Cardi B confirms split from boyfriend, Diggs 3 months after birthing their child

    American rapper, Cardi B, has confirmed separation from her new lover and Footballer, Stefon...