More
    HomeLatest NewsSeven abductors of Abuja-Kaduna Train incident regain freedom

    Seven abductors of Abuja-Kaduna Train incident regain freedom

    Published on

    Another seven passengers abducted in the Abuja-Kaduna train incident on March 28, 2022 have been freed by the bandits.The Publisher of Desert Herald, Tukur Mamu who stated this in Channel TV news segment has been involved in the negotiations to free the abducted passengers, said six of yesterday’s freed passengers are members of the same family.Those who were freed include, Abubakar Idris Garba, Father of four children that were abducted during the sad event, his wife Mariyama Abubakar Bobbo and their senior -Ibrahim Abubakar Garba who is 10 years old.Other children of the family released are,Fatima Abubakar Garba – 7 years ,Imaran Abubakar Garba-5 years and Zainab Abubakar Garba-One and a half years old.Mallam Abubakar who is the Head of the family is said to be the son of a retired Army General. Chris Garba who was former Military Administrator of Benue and Kano states respectively. The seventh victim that was released is 60 year old Aisha Hassan on account of health challenges throughout her stay in captivity.DailyNewscraft.ng reports that bandits on March 28, 2023 attacked the Abuja-Kaduna bound train in which two senior officials of the Trade Union Congress( TUC) lost their life among others.DailyNewscraft.ng reports that so far 42 passengers abducted during the incident have gained their freedom with 35 still with the bandits.It was not clear whether ransom was paid by the family of the freed passengers.

    Latest articles

    Osimhen reveals conversation with Conte before leaving Napoli for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has confirmed that he rejected the chance to stay at...

    Osimhen reveals top club he wanted to join before signing for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray attacker, Victor Osimhen, has disclosed that he initially hoped to sign with Juventus...

    Lawyer fires back at Davido over social media harassment after custody case

    Fresh controversy has emerged in the ongoing custody dispute involving Afrobeats star, Davido and...

    Cardi B confirms split from boyfriend, Diggs 3 months after birthing their child

    American rapper, Cardi B, has confirmed separation from her new lover and Footballer, Stefon...

    More like this

    Osimhen reveals conversation with Conte before leaving Napoli for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has confirmed that he rejected the chance to stay at...

    Osimhen reveals top club he wanted to join before signing for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray attacker, Victor Osimhen, has disclosed that he initially hoped to sign with Juventus...

    Lawyer fires back at Davido over social media harassment after custody case

    Fresh controversy has emerged in the ongoing custody dispute involving Afrobeats star, Davido and...