More
    HomeNewsAir Peace suspends Dubai flights indefinitely over Visa ban

    Air Peace suspends Dubai flights indefinitely over Visa ban

    Published on

    The Management of Air Peace, has suspended flights to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, over the non-issuance of visas to Nigerians.
    The UAE carrier, Emirates Airlines, had earlier suspended its flights, citing the inability to repatriate ticket funds in addition to the reduced passengers on the route.

    Nigeria’s indigenous carrier, Air Peace, however, said it would be suspending operations with effect from Tuesday, November 22, 2022, ‘till further notice.’
    In a statement, the Airline said, “This is consequent upon the persisting non-issuance of visas to Nigerian travelers by the government of the United Arab Emirates and the accompanying inconveniences.
    “Air Peace has been operating into the UAE even with the country’s recent travel restrictions, but given the heightening hurdles Nigerian travellers are facing in accessing the country, it has become imperative that we halt our operations to that destination. We shall provide further updates as the situation progresses.

    “Passengers whose flights are affected by this development can mail our Call Centre to attend to their concerns.”

    Latest articles

    Osimhen reveals conversation with Conte before leaving Napoli for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has confirmed that he rejected the chance to stay at...

    Osimhen reveals top club he wanted to join before signing for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray attacker, Victor Osimhen, has disclosed that he initially hoped to sign with Juventus...

    Lawyer fires back at Davido over social media harassment after custody case

    Fresh controversy has emerged in the ongoing custody dispute involving Afrobeats star, Davido and...

    Cardi B confirms split from boyfriend, Diggs 3 months after birthing their child

    American rapper, Cardi B, has confirmed separation from her new lover and Footballer, Stefon...

    More like this

    Osimhen reveals conversation with Conte before leaving Napoli for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has confirmed that he rejected the chance to stay at...

    Osimhen reveals top club he wanted to join before signing for Galatasaray

    Galatasaray attacker, Victor Osimhen, has disclosed that he initially hoped to sign with Juventus...

    Lawyer fires back at Davido over social media harassment after custody case

    Fresh controversy has emerged in the ongoing custody dispute involving Afrobeats star, Davido and...